Community Pre-Kindergarten 2020-2021
Our Community Pre-Kindergarten program provides an optimum and highly engaged program for each child. This is a place for growing, learning, understanding, curiosity, discovery and fun—all in a safe, caring and faith filled learning environment. At the heart of St. Benedict’s Catholic pre-kindergarten program is a desire to see each child grow in their understanding of how they are loved and valued by God.
St. Benedict School offers Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday pre-kindergarten morning programs.
Morning class times are 8:45 a.m. -11:15 a.m. Your child must be 4 years of age prior to December 31 of the calendar year that you are registering in.
No fundraising is required.
Fees for the current year are as follows:
$100 Registration Fee (Due at registration and non-refundable)
$50 Supply Fee
$800 Preschool Program Fee (Due Sept 1 2020 OR $400 on Sept 1 2020 and $400 on Feb 1, 2021)
Call the school for availability: 780-986-7480
- The Early Childhood Services (ECS) Program Unit Funding (PUF) Grant is provided for a child with a severe disability or severe language delay who requires additional supports beyond.
- To be eligible for a maximum of two years of PUF, children must enter ECS (PreK) at a minimum age of 2 years 8 months.
- Students need to be minimum of 2 years 8 months of age and less than 4 years 8 months of age on September 1 of the calendar year you are registered in, and have not yet accessed two years of ECS (PreK) programming
A child’s eligibility for PUF will be based on all of the following:
- Assessment by a qualified professional of a severe disability or severe language delay.
- Documentation that demonstrates the severity of the impact the child’s diagnosis has on the child’s ability to participate and engage in learning in the ECS educational program.